MINISTRY OF CONSTRUCTION OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN
Samarkand State Institute of Architecture and Civil Engineering
according to Samarkand State Institute of Architecture and Civil Engineering named after Mirzo Ulugbek
№ 243 ORDER Samarkand city 03.07. 2021 year.
About the order of the Ministry of
Higher and Secondary Special Education
of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated June
28, 2021 No. 281 "On the Organization of
the Implementation of the Corruption-Free
Sector Project in the Higher Education System"
In order to provide the execution of Decree No. PF-5927 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated May 27, 2020 "On measures to further improvements the anti-corruption system in the Republic of Uzbekistan" and Decree of the Head of the Administration of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated May 4, 2020 -tasks in the "Road Map" for 2020-2021 on combating and preventing the hidden economy and corruption in the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education set out in the order No. 22-2488 of September, and Ensuring the implementation of the order of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated June 28, 2021 No. 281 "On the organization of the implementation of the Corruption-Free Sector Project in the Higher Education System"
1. To all vice-rectors of the institute, faculty deans, heads of departments and chairs: Let it be accepted for information and implementation that the Department of Management of the "Compliance Control" System (in the following places department) has been established in the Institute.
2. The newly established head of the department should be entrusted with the input for approval of the order № 281 of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated June 28, 2021 "On Organization of the Implementation of the Project of a Corruption-Free Sector in the Higher Education System" Fighting Corruption " Development and installation of draft regulations at the institute in accordance with the model regulation on the management department of the "Compliance control" system in accordance with Appendix 1, the model regulation on the activity of the student-youth club on combating corruption, in accordance with Appendix 2
3.To all vice-rectors and public council, head of personnel department (G. Nurmuhamedova):
- recruitment of employees to the department based on the principles of openness and transparency;
- for the effective organization of the department's activities, a separate service room provided with the necessary conditions and equipment (furniture, telephone, computer, printer, safe, etc.)
4. To the head of the newly established department
- organization of a student-youth club on the fight against corruption on the basis of the department;
-to accept highly moral, truthful, honest and active students of the institute as members of this club and take necessary measures to establish the club's activities;
- to be assigned the task of taking appropriate practical measures in order to further increase the effectiveness of the work carried out in the field of fighting corruption in the institute.
5. I leave the control of the execution of this order to myself.
t.d rector of the Institute O.B.Haitov
It is approved: